|1||Date||27th November, 2022|
|4||Chief Guest||Dr. Anil Kakodkar
(Padma Vibhushan Awardee)
Chairman, Rajiv Gandhi Science & Technology Commission,
Govt. of Maharashtra & Member Atomic Energy Commission, Govt. of India
|5||Audience Type||Students & Students’ Guardian|
|6||Location||Rukmini Auditorium, MGMU Campus, N-6, CIDCO,
Students graduated in the year 2021 & 2022 should register for convocation.
1st Convocation Ceremony of MGM University Aurangabad.
MGM University is pleased to announce its first Convocation Ceremony to confer the Degree, Diploma & Certificates on the students who have successfully passed their examination and to celebrate their brilliant success. Eminent Nuclear Scientist, Padma Vibhushan, Dr Anil Kakodkar will be the chief guest of the event and deliver the Convocation Address. Shri Ankushrao Kadam, Chancellor, MGM University will preside over the event and give the Presidential address. Other dignitaries and eminent personalities from society will also grace the event with their presence.
We cordially invite the students and their guardians to participate in the event and celebrate the accomplishments which the student have made in the university.
|07.00 A.M.||Reporting Registration and robing of students|
|09.15 A.M.||Arrival of the Chief Guest & Hoisting of University Flag at ‘Chintan Gaah’|
|09.50 A.M.||Robing of the Dignitaries|
|10.15 A.M.||Academic Procession Starts|
|10.30 A.M.||Lamp Lighting, ‘Saraswati Vandana’ and MGM University Song|
|10.40 A.M.||Hon’ble Chancellor Declares the Convocation as Open|
|10.42 A.M.||Felicitation of Dignitaries|
|10.50 A.M.||Vice-Chancellor’s Address|
|11.05 A.M.||Awarding of Degrees and Medals|
|12.25 P.M.||Exhortation by Hon’ble Chancellor|
|12.35 P.M.||Conferment of Doctor of Literature Degree on Late Shri Anna Bhau Sathe|
|12.50 P.M.||Introduction of the Chief Guest by the Registrar|
|01.00 P.M.||Convocation Address by the Hon’ble Chief Guest|
|01.35 P.M.||Presidential Address by the Hon’ble Chancellor, MGM University|
|01.45 P.M.||Hon’ble Chancellor Declares the Convocation as Closed|
|01:50 P.M||National Anthem Followed by Retreat of Academic Procession|
(Please Join us for Lunch after the Convocation)
- Please bring the invitation card with you.
- You are requested to be seated before 09.30 a.m. and remain seated till the convocation procession retires.
- This invitation card is non-transferable.
- Children are not allowed in the Convocation Hall.
- During the Convocation, please keep your mobile phone switched off.
- Please rise and remain standing while ceremonial procession arrives and retires.
- Please stand in attention at the time of rendition of the National Anthem & the University Song
- Only official photographer will be allowed to take photographs during the ceremony.
- The convocation ceremony is a solemn occasion, please observe silence.