Mahatma Gandhi said, “There is enough on the earth for everyone’s need but not enough for everyone’s greed.” Today this Gandhian insight is being put to test like never before. Sustainability is today the need of the hour. By making the future the cause of our present we can work towards a more sustainable future. Sustainability means meeting our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Pottery is one of the ancient utilitarian artforms and a sustainable one.
B.F.A in Ceramics and Pottery is a degree program which inculcates great expressive qualities in the domain of art and creativity. Initial years in pottery and ceramics, introduces the students to fundamentals of design to enhance their sensibility and sensitivity towards aesthetics and function of design.
4 Year Degree Program: 8 Semesters.
- HSC with minimum 50% marks from recognized boards in any discipline.
- Application fees : INR 1500, For foreign nationals & NRIs : USD 70
- Tuition fees : INR 80000 Per year, For foreign nationals & NRIs : USD 1300 Per Year.
- Click on Apply now and complete the admission process.
- Application and practical oriented syllabus
- Well equipped laboratories with latest Machinery and Software
- Active learning methods like- project, case studies, presentations and practical assignments
- Wi-Fi enabled environment to assist student and faculty around the clock
- Active participation of student at National level competitions
- An ideal blend of curricular and extracurricular activities
- Guest Faculty of National and International experts
- Dedicated training and placement support
- Annual Exhibition and Internship
B.F.A. in Ceramic and Pottery is a four-year program comprising of eight semesters and credit based programs. Apart from carrying out hands-on ceramics design and creation activities, the students research designs, and new materials, build and promote a creative and vibrant portfolio and interact with clients, other craftsmen, museums, and galleries. They can also have standalone displays of their work at craft fairs, exhibitions, and trade shows.
With deeper understanding of technology, production techniques, material skills, the students can work in varied industries. Pottery and ceramics provide extensive prospects in field of craft, architectural spaces, healthcare, hospitality industry, home décor, hi tech products and lifestyle product categories.