It is a blend of Finance and Technology which will be covered in six semesters.The course structure gives an understanding that the students admitted in this program shall beable to gain comprehensive knowledge with hands-on experience in the emerging Fin-Techspace. At the same time, they shall be exposed to other functional areas of management.Inaddition to the in-house faculty interactions, extensive industry exposure will be given to thestudents through industry expert talks, international faculty lecture-series, live projects andrigorous internships in Financial Institutions, Fin-Tech Start-Ups, Advisory Firms and similarorganizations that would enable the students to gain immersive knowledge.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board, with min of 50% marks(45% for reserved categories)
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language.
- Collaboration with international faculties form Sweden for effective teaching learning process.
- Students will be attached to banks and Fin-Tech organizations in the final semester for the internship
- Adjunct and additional co-curricular facilities and academic extension activities offered by MGM IOM&R provide students access to a range of learning, development and enriched experiences.
- Ed-tech based online learning platforms to overcome issues created due to current pandemic.
- Campus Placement – 50+ recruiters, 720 students placed in campus.
- 2000+Alumini Base.
BBA Fin-Tech is 3 yrs undergraduate program spread across 6 semesters. The course content is regularly updated to keep in step with changes in the business environment. The BBA Fin-Tech program provides an ideal platform for pursuing higher studies in Management leading to an MBA.However, the students get adequate knowledge and experience of for taking up a career or for starting their own business.
On successful completion of the BBA Fin-Tech program, the students will be able to take up junior level managerial positions such as Block Chain Strategy Manager, Robotic Process Automation Manager, Process Automation and Lead Developer, Digital Transformation Manager, Chief Information Security Officer, Cloud Infrastructure Architect etc. Apart from this the students would be able start their own ventures or promote their existing business.