BBA program is designed to understand various functions of business administration. The BBA program focusses on fundamentals or business principles in Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Legal, and MIS with a fine mix of Projects, and Extracurricular Activities.
This study program equips students with necessary skills to undertake relevant work experience before pursuing their post graduate studies. Following specializations are offered:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospital Administration
- Tours & Travels Management
- Start-up Management
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board, with min of 50% marks(45% for reserved categories)
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language.
- Global Immersion program at the last year
- Exploring projects in first three semesters
- Research component in the last three semesters
- MoUs with the institutes/universities with national and international repute for conducting sessions/workshops
- Caselet Discussions
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Programs
- Industrial Projects & Internships Support
- Guest Lectures
- Adventure Club, Sports Club, Music Club etc.
BBA is 3 yrs undergraduate program spread across 6 semesters.The course content is regularly updated to keep in step with changes in the business environment. The BBA program provides an ideal platform for pursuing higher studies in Management leading to an MBA.However, the students get adequate knowledge and experience of for taking up a career or for starting their own business.
On successful completion of the BBA program, the students will be able to take up junior level managerial positions in the area of Marketing, HR Management, Financial Management, Production and Operations, Tours and Travels. The students would be able start their own ventures or promote their existing business.