BBA program is designed to understand various functions of business administration. The BBA program focusses on fundamentals or business principles in Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Legal, and MIS with a fine mix of Projects, and Extracurricular Activities.
This study program equips students with necessary skills to undertake relevant work experience before pursuing their post graduate studies. Following specializations are offered:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
* Minimum number of students will be required to provide the specialization, the institute will decide the specialization offering as per availability of resources.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board, with min of 50% marks(45% for reserved categories)
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language.
Tuition Fee + Other fees: INR 1,15,000/- per year*
|Sr. No.||Details of fees||Amount||Period|
|2||Application form & CET||1500||One time|
|3||Caution Money Deposit||5000||One time|
|4||Eligibility Fees||5000||One time|
|5||Student Activities fees||1000||Yearly|
|6||UMIS and Student Insurance||3000||One time|
|7||Alumni Association Membership fees for UG/PG ( to be paid in the final year)||1000||One time|
|8||Examination fees for UG/PG||5000||Yearly|
|9||Examination fees for Diploma||2500||Semester wise|
|10||Examination fees for certificate||500||Semester wise|
|11||Supplementary Examination fees upto 3 subject||1500||Yearly|
|12||Supplementary Examination fees more than 3 subject||2500||Yearly|
- Global Immersion program at the last year
- Exploring projects in first three semesters
- Research component in the last three semesters
- MoUs with the institutes/universities with national and international repute for conducting sessions/workshops
- Caselet Discussions
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Programs
- Industrial Projects & Internships Support
- Guest Lectures
- Adventure Club, Sports Club, Music Club etc.
BBA is 3 yrs undergraduate program spread across 6 semesters.The course content is regularly updated to keep in step with changes in the business environment. The BBA program provides an ideal platform for pursuing higher studies in Management leading to an MBA.However, the students get adequate knowledge and experience of for taking up a career or for starting their own business.
On successful completion of the BBA program, the students will be able to take up junior level managerial positions in the area of Marketing, HR Management, Financial Management, Production and Operations, Tours and Travels. The students would be able start their own ventures or promote their existing business.