Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
BMS program provides an opportunity to acquire professional skills and develops leadership, communication skills, critical thinking and decision making abilities. The emphasis of the BMS program is on the basics of business management principles, Business Communications, Micro economics, Financial Accounting, Business Statistics, Business Laws, Cost Accountings, and Entrepreneurship, which includes mixed proportion of capstone projects, workshops, and other extracurricular and co-curricular activities. The courses have been designed to ensure students are equipped with basics of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology.
The program imparts the students with core skills and broad understanding of the business studies, which comprises of following major courses;
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Financial Management
- Emerging Technologies
- A candidate should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must have cleared MGM-UG-CET or MGMU-NSBT Scholarship cum Admission Test
- Personal interview.
- State-of-art infrastructure to leverage teaching and learning process.
- Curriculum design having mix of Management, Technology and Entrepreneurship.
- Industry lead curriculum designed to ensure students get practical exposure.
- Faculty members drawn from reputed premier institutions.
- Program led by industry mentors.
- 20% of the curriculum to be taught by Industry practitioners.
- Long term capstone projects.
- MOU with industries.
BMS is 3 years undergraduate program having 6 semesters (2 per year).Total number of Credits are 135, 1 Credit is of 15 hours Total number of hours are 2025.
Students shall gain adequate basic understanding of business, entrepreneurship, and technology, which shall enable them to face the challenges of today’s corporate world and also prepare students to be job ready for Industry 4.0 for entry level positions.