First time in Marathwada MGM University aims to provide the complete B.Sc. Robotics Courses with job assistance. Robotics with IoT is zthe demanding career field among the young ones. Robotics domain is the highest and fastest growing domain in the Technical sector. Robotics with IOT is the combination of physical components or parts that makes the computation machine. Physical components include not only monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard disk drive, graphic card, RAM, motherboard, but also Arduino and IoT, etc.
B.Sc. Robotics is a three-year undergraduate program which deals with the study of principles and fundamentals of robotic and IoT, where the latest technologies and trends are the most important topics. The course empowers students to deal with the technicalities and issues with authorized knowledge of Robotics and IoT.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 ( Arts / commerce /Science) / 10 + 3 Years diploma
- Knowledge with Value base
- Syllabus updated as per Industry requirement
- Dedicated & Accountable Faculties
- Meticulous Curriculum Delivery
- Research & Study Environment
- Pragmatic & Active Experimentation
- Placements in MNC’s
- Duration: Three Years, Full Time Programme
- Pattern: Semester System
- Credit System: Choice based Credit Systems, 160+ Credits
- Innovative Design Projects
- Design Industry internships
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Design Project
- National/International Study Tours which include visits to Industries, Industrial Exhibitions, Research Laboratories, Research Organizations as well as Institutes of National and International repute.