Computer Hardware & Networking is the demanding career field among the young ones. Hardware and Networking domain is the highest paying and fastest growing domain in Technical sector. Computer Hardware is the combination of physical components that makes the computation machine. Physical components include not only monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard disk drive, graphic card, RAM, motherboard, but also Arduino, senior networking and IoT, etc.
B.Sc. Hardware & Networking is a three year undergraduate program which deals with the study of principles and fundamentals of computers, With the prime focus on latest technologies and trends. The course empowers students to deal with the technicalities and issues with the adequate knowledge of computer.
XII Science with Physics /Chemistry /Math /Biology Or any Tech. subject or equivalent examination with all subject passed.
- Top Recruiting Organization – IBM Global Services, Infosys, Wipro Technologies, Cognizant Technologies, and all small scale to multinational sector etc.
- Top Recruiting Areas – IBM, Intel, Lenovo, HP, Dell, Intel Corporation, Acer India (Pvt) Ltd, Casio India Company, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro Accenture, Hathaway, you broadband, Reliance JIO
- Software Development Companies, Security and Surveillance Companies, Banking Sector, Electronic Equipment Manufacturing Companies, System Maintenance Centres, Consultancies, Financial Institutions, Schools and Colleges, Government Agencies, etc.
- Job Profiles – system design companies, telecom companies, hardware repair shops requires networking and hardware professionals. Hardware \Software Engineer, Network Engineer, Administrator, DTP Operator, Project Manager (IT), Program Analyst, Teacher. Desktop Engineer, Service field Engineer
- Duration: Three Years, Full Time Program
- Pattern: Semester System
- Credit System: Choice based Credit Systems, 160+ Credits
- Innovative Design Projects
- Design Industry internships
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Design Project
- National/International Study Tours which include Industrial visits, Industrial Exhibitions, Research Laboratories, Research Organizations as well as Institutes of National and International repute