B.Sc.(Hons.) Food Technology
The Undergraduate program in Food Technology & processing (4-year) introduces students to conjectural and functional approaches to difficulty in Modern food processing multinational Agriculture, food, confectionery etc industry.
The details UG program gives scientific skill through modern food technology i.e.
- The potential to design, execute and assess scientific research in both the laboratory and on a large scale
- The ability to assess the applicability and limitations of these models in various contexts
- The ability to formulate and develop need based products
- The ability to be an Entrepreneur
- To provide knowledge Advance Industrial knowledge on the various aspects and application of food science
- To develop Scientific approach and various professions skills in students
- This course is designed to impart knowledge and skills
- To enable them to be an Entrepreneur and a responsible citizen to serve the nation
- To provide a platform for research and development
Research Assistant/Scientist, Lab Technician, Export and Import Specialist, Business Development Executive, Research Associate, Quality Control Programs Executive, Marketing Executive Trainee, Customer Solutions Application Scientist, Team Leader, Food Inspector, Laboratory Instructor.
It has wide variety of electives from multiple disciplines and the specialization tracks are
- Principles of Food Processing
- Postharvest Management of Fruits and Vegetables
- Engineering Drawing and Graphics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- General Microbiology , In last year Bachelors Research program etc.