Food Nutrition and Dietetics comprise the study of food management and primarily includes advanced learning to improve the quality of life, health and well-being of individuals by promoting healthy food habits and diet behaviours, together with researching healthier dietary changes. Develop a comprehensive understanding of science, technology and business management. The course focuses on the interface between Human Nutrition and Food Science as well as on the integration of the two disciplines.
In this program, you’ll learn the skill necessary to become a dietician – the only qualified health professionalm that can assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition related problems at an individual and wider public health level. To develop skill and confidence to make informed decisions about healthy diet in health and disease.
Focused on mini as well as macro projects. The mini projects are to be conducted with In-house & external nutritionists while the macro projects with specialised nutritionists.
Enables individuals to create a diet plan and help individuals as well as members of an organization to keep
Designed to build a strong foundation comprising of theoretical knowledge and specialized practical training
Designed to develop an inclination for entrepreneurship Aims at clinical treatment of diseases with dietary intervention Built on the basic and advanced academic, research, and industry-based curriculum consisting core, advanced, optional, and specific courses for the holistic development of students in food science Offers campus recruitment Provides deeper understanding of various metabolic pathways, role of macro and micro nutrients in
biological, chemical and regulatory mechanisms in the body.
- Four-year program with 175 choice-based credits to equate the professional degree
- Specialized experimental training with special attention to each individual through the ‘Exploration Workshop’
- Special Open Elective courses for students per semester
- Specialized labs with highly automated instruments
- Interactive learning with e-classrooms
- A complete package with an idea about various fields associated with biotechnology and life sciences