B.Sc. General (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
B Sc program is the three-year undergraduate course in science stream that is basic in developing the essential scientific knowledge to the students required in day to day life.
It covers basic science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics which is the back bone of all research work. It deals with the recent trends in the subject and its applications in various fields.
This course offers great career opportunities to the students in all research fields.
This program provides the foundation for undergraduate program that is helpful to different professional fields.
The curriculum of B Sc covers all recent updates of the subjects to enhance the horizons of the students.
Eligibility & Admission
Passed 12th standard with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics as one of the subjects in 12th Standard and have appeared and passed the entrance test conducted by MGM University. (MGMU CET 2022)
Knowing the recent developments in the field of science and correlate its applications in day to day life.
To have scientific approach to solve any problem leading to research
Activity based learning with student centered approach
Well-equipped and experienced faculty with record of International publications and patents.
Committed to enhance interpersonal and communication skills required for employability
Hobby Clubs like “Brahmand”–Science & Astronomy Club, Music, Drama, Poetry, Photography and Readers’ Club etc
- Science graduates are eligible in the diverse fields like teaching, computing, industrial fields and research based jobs in National institutes. The science graduates can join post graduate courses in basic science subjects and can continue research for doctoral degree.
- The knowledge in the basic science subjects will give openings in computing and telecommunication fields.
- Job opportunities as a scientist are available in the prime institutions like BARC, ISRO, DRDO, SSPL, NPL etc.
- Career opportunities are available in UPSC and other state and central Government services where a sound knowledge of basic science subjects is required.
- Various posts a science graduate can handle are , Laboratory associate, laboratory technician, Research associate, Subject matter expert, Academic counselor, Quality control manager.