MGM University offers professional undergraduate education in Textile Design. The objective of these program is to inculcate in the students the aptitude and skills to work as professionals in various functional areas of Fashion, Textile & Apparel Industry.
Textile Design program provides opportunities to students, a learning pathway in the field of textile design. It nurtures the personal creativity of the students, and encourages innovations in design thinking to develop as an autonomous learner, thinker and practitioner. It will also motivate the students to develop intellectual and critical thinking in their work through rigorous enquiry, evaluation and application. Annual textile exhibition of MGM IFD is a platform for understanding the design process from concept to creation. This is a wonderful way for the student to show their talent and enthusiasm for their future careers in the textile industry. Our Students also get to learn the product development stages and marketing through MGM Khadi Centre. The students of MGM IFD are fortunate to have ‘MGM Khadi, Paithani Research and Training centre’ in the Institute itself as it serves greatly to explore their practical knowledge.
- Duration : 4 Year Degree Program : 8 Semesters
- HSC with minimum 60% marks from recognized board in any discipline.
- Application fees : INR 1500, USD : 70
- Tuition fees : INR 1,00,000 Per year USD : 1300 Per Year
- Click on Apply now and complete the admission process.
- Application and practical oriented syllabus
- Well equipped laboratories with latest Machinery and Software
- Active learning methods like- project, case studies, presentations and practical assignments
- Wi-Fi enabled environment to assist student and faculty around the clock
- Active participation of student at National level competitions
- An ideal blend of curricular and extracurricular activities
- Guest Faculty of National and International experts
- Dedicated training and placement support
- Regular counseling / mentoring for students
- Meditation sessions for student’s fitness and to increasing the concentration in studies
- Study Tours
- Annual Fashion Show and Exhibition
Bachelor of Design (B. Des) – Textile Design is a four year program comprising of eight semesters and credit based programs. Final year curriculum encourages student’s active learning through Exhibition, Industrial visit, and Internship.