B. Com is an undergraduate program offered by MGM University. The course will covers various aspects like Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, Insurance and Management, e-Commerce, Entrepreneurship etc.After completing B. Com, students can opt for higher education like M. Com, MBA, ICWA, CA etc. or start a career in accounting, taxation, insurance or can even start their own business.
The institute offers two specializations in B.Com.
- B.Com. Honors (E-Commerce).
- B.Com. Honors (Banking).
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board, with min of 50% marks(45% for reserved categories).
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language.
- Global Immersion program at the last year
- Research component in each semester
- MoUs with the institutes/universities with national and international repute for conducting sessions/workshops
- Specialized B. Com programs
- Professor-in-practice to impart practical knowledge
- Skill based curriculum
- Industrial projects
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Program
- Placement support
- Adventure Club, Sports Club, Music Club
B.Com. is 3 yrs undergraduate program spread across 6 semesters.B.Com. is a 3-Year undergraduate course and it has been specially designed to provide managerial skills and knowledge in the streams like banking, finance, and entrepreneurship.
On successful completion of the B. Com program, the students will be able to take up positions as junior accountant or work in a e-commerce company or an insurance adviser for an insurance company. The students can also go for higher studies like MBA, M.Com. The students would also be able start their own ventures or promote their existing business.