Master of Management Studies (MMS)
MMS program has been designed to equip the students, with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. The program ensures that, students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, and the global environment in which they will function. The program comprises of a mixed proportion of capstone projects, workshops, and other extracurricular and co-curricular activities. The courses have been designed to ensure students are equipped with advanced facets of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology.
The program imparts the students with core skills and broad understanding of business & management studies and organization’s key functions, which comprises of various courses in the following specializations.
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource management.
- Financial Management.
- Operations Management.
- General Management & Entrepreneurship.
- Business Analytics
- A candidate should have completed Graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks with a good score in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET/ MGMU-PG CET/ MGMU NSBT Scholarship cum Admission Test
- In-depth personal interview
- Candidates with work experience shall be given additional weightage.
- State- of- art infrastructure to leverage teaching and learning process.
- Curriculum design having mix of Management, Technology, Entrepreneurship and Analytics
- Faculty members drawn from reputed premier institutions.
- Industry- led curriculum designed to ensure students get practical exposure.
- Program led by industry mentors.
- 20% of the curriculum to be taught by Industry practitioners/
- Long term capstone projects.
- MOU with industries.
MMS is 2 years post graduate program having 4 semesters (2 per year) . Total number of Credits are 105, 1 Credit is of 15 hours Total number of hours are 1575 hours.
Students will develop critical thinking, entrepreneurial and inter‐disciplinary knowledge, and skills, will have considerable exposure to multidisciplinary courses, integrated focus on business, entrepreneurship & technology. Students shall acquire cross-functional knowledge in business management, entrepreneurship, and technology such as finance, marketing, operations, analytics, entrepreneurship, human resource management, and Information technology, etc. The program will provide relevant training to students in their chosen area of specialization in business, entrepreneurship, and technology.