The program involves the study of medical and molecular aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, epidemiology and management of infectious diseases. It preparesthe students for a career in biomedical/ clinical sciences, academics and industrial research.In simple terms, it is study of small living things that cannot be seen without the use of a microscope, such as microorganisms or microbes.
The program aims to provide advance education and research inMicrobiology/Virologythat can offer sustainable solutions for agriculture, environment and energy sectors
- Industry-relevant teaching and resources ranging from modern library and computing facilities to dedicated
career advice and impressive Students’ Union activities.
- Designed to build a strong foundation with theoretical knowledge and specialized practical training
- Exposure to next-generation technologies.
- Basic and advanced academic, research, and industry-based curriculum consisting core, advanced,
optional, and specific courses for the holistic development of students in Food science
- Preparingstudents for campus recruitmen
- Two-year program with68 choice-based credits to equate the professional degree
- Specialized experimental training with special attention to each individual through the ‘Exploration Workshop’
- Special Open Elective course for students per semester
- Specialized labs with highly automated instruments
- Interactive learning with e-classrooms
- A complete package with an idea about various fields associated with microbiology/virology and life sciences
- As a final year student, you will have an opportunity to undertake a project in the labs of our world-class bioscience researchers. To support our research, we have extensive research facilities equipped with