Since the Executive MBA program is designed for working professionals, it intends to offer flexible scheduling. The program places a strong emphasis on teamwork. The students can work with people from various backgrounds and sectors. Students can study firms from different perspectives and learn from their peers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty of any Statutory University or Equivalent Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education of any State/Central Government with 50% for open and 45% marks for reserve category students.
- Three years experience in industry/administration/research/govt/pvt organizations/bodies
- Admissions will be through CET
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language
- A Management Degree along with a long experience in the field will provide a jump in remuneration and position.
- Executive MBA holders do not need placements, they will get jobs anyway. It is up to the individual which sector/industry he/she wants to choose.
- With such long experience in the field, they are ready to lead. With a proper degree they can become better leaders and better managers.
- Consultancy projects play a key part in their learning
- Students can apply for team/consultancy projects at their own place of work, solving major issues and challenges for their employers
The ability to apply fundamentals is the foundation of a successful business career. Therefore, Marketing Management, Business Economics, Financial Accounting, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, and Business Statistics subjects are incorporated in this course.
The program’s core curriculum also has been included topics such as innovation and entrepreneurship, negotiation and conflict resolution management, change management, business acumen, leadership and cross-cultural management, corporate governance and ethics, and big data analytics and cloud technologies, all of which focus on development as a Senior Leader. These are standard courses required of all students, regardless of their areas of expertise.
On successful completion of the program, the students will be able to –
- Recognize and weigh ethical, legal, and regulatory factors in business decisions.
- Effectively communicate business ideas and insights in writing.
- Give an oral presentation that effectively communicates business ideas and analysis.
- Work well in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Use business principles to make managerial decisions in a global or domestic context.