Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Sports Management will help students to fast track their career. For graduates interested in making their mark in the sports industry, this course is ideal as its well-designed curriculum will train and prepare the individuals in the major aspects of Sports Management. The curriculum of Sports Management & Business combined with valuable sports-related field experiences gives a solid foundation for a Sports Management career.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty of any Statutory University or Equivalent Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education of any State/Central Government with with 50% for open and 45% marks for reserve category students.
- Students who have appeared for final year of examination of their bachelor’s degree program and are awaiting results can also apply, subject to successfully completing their bachelor’s degree program / graduation within the time period specified by MGMU.
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language.
- Admissions will be through CET.
|Sr. No.||Details of fees||Amount||Period|
|2||Application form & CET||1500||One time|
|3||Caution Money Deposit||5000||One time|
|4||Eligibility Fees||5000||One time|
|5||Student Activities fees||1000||Yearly|
|6||UMIS and Student Insurance||3000||One time|
|7||Alumni Association Membership fees for UG/PG ( to be paid in the final year)||1000||One time|
|8||Examination fees for UG/PG||5000||Yearly|
|9||Examination fees for Diploma||2500||Semester wise|
|10||Examination fees for certificate||500||Semester wise|
|11||Supplementary Examination fees upto 3 subject||1500||Yearly|
|12||Supplementary Examination fees more than 3 subject||2500||Yearly|
- State of the Art Sports Infrastructure
- Additional co-curricular facilities and academic extension activities offered by MGM IOM&R provide students access to a range of learning, development and enriched experiences.
- Competency driven curriculum
- Focus on transformative learning
- Good Campus Placement
- Huge Alumni Base
PGDSM is 1 yr postgraduate program spread across 2 semesters. The course content is regularly updated to keep in step with changes in the business environment. The PGDSMprogram provides the students get adequate knowledge and experience of for taking up a career with government and private sports authorities.
On successful completion of the PGDSM program, the students will be able to take up managerial positions inGovernment and private sports authorities as Sports manager, Management trainee,Sporting agencies, Sports physiologist, Sports nutritionist, Sales manager- sports/media/advertising, Manager in merchandising, Athletic director.