Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management
Hospital management is an upcoming field with need for Hospital Managers in most hospitals to ensure efficacy and cost effective health care delivery. A specialized cadre of Health professionals skilled in leadership, networking, hospital management, interpretation of data, finance & information systems and communication will be developed through Post Graduate diploma in Hospital Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty of any Statutory University or Equivalent Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education of any State/Central Government with 50% for open and 45% marks for reserve category students.
- Students who have appeared for final year of examination of their bachelor’s degree program and are awaiting results can also apply, subject to successfully completing their bachelor’s degree program / graduation within the time period.
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)- 31/2 years course after HSC conducted by Nursing Council of any State with one year experience after passing GNM course.
- Foreign students should have proficiency in English Language.
- Admissions will be through CET.
- Linkages with Hospitals
- Competency driven curriculum
- Additional co-curricular facilities and academic extension activities offered by MGM IOM&R provide students access to a range of learning, development and enriched experiences.
- Focus on transformative learning.
- Good Campus Placement
- Huge alumni Base
PGDHM is 1 yr postgraduate program spread across 2 semesters. The course content is regularly updated to keep in step with changes in the business environment. The PGDHM program provides an ideal platform for pursuing career in health industry.
On successful completion of the PGDHMprogram, the students will be able to take managerial level positions such as Hospital Administrator, Consultant – Hospital Planning etc.