Diploma in Guidance and Counseling aims to counsel and guide the young generation for defining their career path ahead. The course intends to enable students in developing skills and competencies needed for meeting the challenges and needs of the real world effectively. Different kinds of problems are prevailing in the society and these have also percolated down to children. The answer to such problems lies in the fields of counseling psychology which is not only an important branch of Psychology but also deal with the application of psychological principles as well as therapeutic techniques in combination.
Hence this syllabus is created keeping in mind the changing nature of the society, educational institutions and the workplace and inculcate the required skills in the students to understand and respond to the same efficiently and effectively.
Eligibility & Admission
- Duration: 1 years (2 semesters)
- Total Seats: 20
- Total Credits: 34
- Medium : English
- Eligibility: Any graduate from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks.
Fee structure: 20000/- per year
- A specialized training program in Psychology with international standards.
- Ability and Skill enhancement course.
- Theoretical knowledge with practical immersions
- High quality and experienced Faculties
- Well-equipped laboratory.
- Well established counselling cell for students.
- Educational culture and hygienic environment
- Disciplined and learning oriented atmosphere
- Guest lectures of experts in respective fields.