Diploma in Women Studies aims at facilitating the learners to understand and use intersectional analysis to explore the bases of social inequalities; understand what it means to place women at the center of knowledge making and of discourse across disciplinary boundaries. It also intends to understand the dynamic relationship between Gender Studies and Women’s studies.
This program is designed for those who are interested in serving the socity through caring for the individuals, groups with same problem, marginalized communities and weaker sections of the society. Especially those who are interested in various fields like the knowledge and perspective gained from this field can be applied to various fields like women empowerment, social development program, journalism, creative writing, counseling, social work, etc.
Duration: One Year
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% or equivalent grades from recognized board
- Proficiency in English language
- Direct Admissions on Merit basis
- Provisional Admissions start from April 2022
- Tuition Fees: Rs. 20,000 Rs/yr
- Government and Politics
- NGO Employees
- Social Work
- creative writing
- Field worker