Diploma in Yoga is a one-year full-time course. It is an excellent course for both physical and mental health.The details of this diploma in Yoga course are as follows:
- The curriculum of this course is designed in such a manner that students get both psychological and physiological aspects of the subject.
- The syllabus of this diploma in Yoga course is divided into written practice.theory, and training.Students learn about the anatomy of the human body, the history of yoga, the benefits of learning asanas, and so on.
- Diploma in Yoga program provides knowledge about the benefits of Yoga, assists the students in leading a fit lifestyle, free of ailments and restore health of people.
- This diploma in Yoga course provides the required training to the aspirants who want to study further in Yogic Science course
- A Diploma in Yoga program apart from giving students a detailed knowledge of the subject also helps in developing their personality.
Eligibility & Admission
- Duration : 1 Years (2 Semesters), Full time programme
- Eligibility : 12 Pass with minimum 45% marks
- Total Marks :600
- Total credits : 24
- Admission :Through MGMU-CET
- Medium: English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Total Seats :20 per Batch
- Total Fees :30,000/- Yearly (Plus University Fees Separate)
A diploma in Yoga is an excellent course for developing your mental and physical health.The reasons why one should pursue this course are as follows:-
- The job opportunities are very good for this diploma in yoga course. Students can get various job opportunities such as Program Officer, Yoga Instructor, Assistant Research Officer Publication Officer (Yoga), etc after completing a diploma in Yoga course.
- Various companies after attractive career opportunities to holders a diploma in Yoga course. Students get to enroll in Colleges, Hospitals, Fitness Centers, Wellness Centers, etc.
- Once a student pursues this course, they will learn to balance their mental illness in a good way.