Diploma in Theatre Arts
Designed by Theatre veterans, the Diploma program introduces the students to various aspects and types of theatre arts. The students are trained by highly qualified teachers in professional, recreational, and experimental theatre production, from creativity to technique.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Duration: 1 Years full-time (2 Semesters)
- Learning Outcome-Based Curriculum Framework (LOCF).
- Credit-Based Choice System (CBCS)
- Program fees – INR 20,000/Year + University Fees
- Nurture an understanding and appreciation for theatre arts
- Develop a good overall understanding of theatre arts
- Provide training in physical movements, voice culture, emotion expressions and actual theatrical performances
- Theatre workshops
- New drama play projects.
- Classes will be conducted by famous theatre director, actress, actors and technician
- Opportunity to participate in live stage performances, theatre plays, commercial shows etc.
- Students will get first-hand experience of theatre through the program
- Actor and/or director in drama, TV serials or Film sector
- Professional artists in commercial events
- Professional Technician in Theatre Arts
- Academic scholar and researcher