Studying Persian provides an entry into a rich and diverse culture. Major epic and Sufi poets—such as Ferdowsi, Rumi, and Hafez—have served as inspiration to writers and creators across the globe for centuries, and contemporary Persian-language literature continues to find international audiences.
Diploma Program in Persian has been designed for individuals who wish to pursue their passion of learning languages for resume build up or hobby or cross-cultural communication or translator and interpreter. This fruitful course is specially designed with practical approach where students can master their language skills along with theoretical and practical knowledge. With the state-of-the-art facilities, the trainers will impart quality training and guidance to the students in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in Persian.
Duration: One Year
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% or equivalent grades from recognized board
- Proficiency in Urdu
- Direct Admissions on Merit basis
- Provisional Admissions start from April 2022
- Tuition Fees: Rs. 20,000 Rs/yr
Diploma in Persian is a one year program comprising of two semesters.
- IIFL method comprises teaching in small class sizes and friendly environment. So the students may overcome their hesitation and learn by speaking from the first day.
- IIFL instructors monitor each student’s performance and provide feedback at regular intervals.
- The convenient time slot, in the evenings.
- Teaching with audio-Visual aids.