With the growing prices in fuel, electric vehicles are more popular than ever and with governments pushing car manufacturers to produce more electric vehicles, the future is in electronics. Learn about the fundamental principles of designing an electric vehicle as you begin your studies. If you are an automotive technician, mechanical or electrical engineer, or just a car enthusiast, this program is for you.
Diploma in Electric Vehicle Technology (DEVT), Intake – 20
- 12th / Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology Passed
- Min 50% for Open and Min 45% for Reserve Category
- Candidate should have appeared to MGMU-CET / PERA CET
- As per the MGM University Norms and Procedures
- Proficiency in English Language
- Admissions on Merit Basis
- Provisional Admissions Start from June
Diploma in Electric Vehicle Technology: Electric Vehicles Trainer, Quality Inspector of EV, EV Quality Inspector, etc.