- This program focuses on making of specialized radio professionals as R J’s in the commercial radio industry.
- This program will provide training of basic skills, which are required in the Radio presentation, Script writing, Voice culture, Content creation, Interview techniques, Outdoor broadcasts, Live demos both programming and technical aspects for success in today’s highly competitive entertainment environment. It will cover different areas of radio management. Students will gain an overall understanding of R J trade in a commercial F M set up.
- The program covers the entire basic knowledge of the commercial radio industry.
- This program develops great R J skills and overall understanding of running of the commercial F M radio.
- SSC or equivalent examination passed from recognized board.
- Fees: Rs. 10,000/-
The program structure of Certificate Program in Radio Jockey (RJ) is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently certain essential features of such model program structures would be:
- To impart to the students latest and relevant knowledge from the field of commercial radio (FM) Radio Jockey – theory and practice.
- This program gives students an understanding of the concepts and principles of modern day radio jockey skill sets with a view to increased professionalism in commercial radio industry.
- Theories and techniques associated with Content creation, Presentation skills, Script writing for radio, Interview techniques, Do’s and Don’ts for commercial F M, Music management, Play-list handling, Scheduling, Voicing, Dubbing, Promo writing and producing, Commercial writing and producing and trouble shooting and creative decision-making will be examined.
- The program aims to establish in-depth understanding of the concept, role and significance of R J in professional environment
- The program offers students with the best traditions and practices of commercial R J trade.
- The program trains the students in the art and craft of R J profession and equips them with skills and practices to readily take up R J jobs in Radio Industry.
- The program provides understanding of Radio Presentation, Program and Content generation, Station Working routines of FM stations.
- The programs provide the students with extensive hands on training in the latest digital audio technologies.