Fashion Design course provides opportunities to boys and girls, a graduate learning pathway in the field of apparel fashion and design. It nurtures the personal creativity of the students, and encourages innovations in design thinking to develop as an autonomous learner, thinker and practitioner. It will also motivate the students to develop intellectual and critical thinking in their work through rigorous enquiry, evaluation and application. ‘Kaleidoscope’ is the Annual Fashion Show of MGM IFD, where students get a platform for understanding the design process from concept to creation. This fashion show is the wonderful way for the student to show their talent and enthusiasm for their future careers in the fashion industry. Our Students also get to learn the product development stages and marketing through MGM Khadi Centre. The students of MGM IFD are fortunate to have ‘MGM Khadi, Paithani Research and Training centre’ in the Institute itself as it serves greatly to explore their practical knowledge.
- Application and practical oriented syllabus.
- Well equipped laboratories with latest Machinery and Software.
- Active learning methods like- project, case studies, presentations and practical assignments.
- Wi-Fi enabled environment to assist student and faculty around the clock.
- Active participation of student at National level competitions.
- An ideal blend of curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Guest Faculty of National and International experts.
- Dedicated training and placement support.
- Regular counseling / mentoring for students.
- Meditation sessions for student’s fitness and to increasing the concentration in studies.
- Study Tours.
- Annual Fashion Show and Exhibition.
Fashion Design and Boutique Management Certificate course – Fashion Design is a one year program. Final year curriculum encourages student’s active learning through Fashion show, Exhibition, Industrial visit, and Internship.