Foundation Certificate in Spoken Sanskrit
DANCE | MUSIC | THEATRE | FOLK ARTS | INDIC STUDIES
Saṃskṛtāyanam – Certificate in Spoken Sanskrit – 3 Months संस्कृतायनम् – संस्कृत सम्भाषण अभ्यासक्रम
Foundation Certificate in Sanskrit Sambhāshan is of 3 months duration that is suitable for part-time students and adult beginners
- Training system is an ideal blend of traditional Gurukul system of training and contemporary trends in education.
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Varnamala, Sanskrit Scripts – Knowing Varna, Writing and correct pronunciation of Devanagari and Roman Dicritical alphabates
- Sanskrit Varnamala (Alphabets) – Its logic, knowing Vedic and Laukika Sanskrit varna, their spiritual meanings and effects, origin and types
- Spoken Sanskrit – Fluency in speaking, reading, writing and thinking in Sanskrit language.
- Meanings of Sanskrit texts and verses used in Performing Arts Studies and practical (recitation); Understanding Selected Texts from some Famous Sanskrit works
- Duration : Three Months, Part Time Program.
- Visiting Gurus, experts, scholars, artists.
- Opportunities to witness performances and learn about the practical presentation of Sanskrit
- Engaging a contemplative dialogue in Sanskrit and imaginative sessions of Sanskrit songs and poetry
- Cultural & Social outreach.
- Evaluation through written tests, project submissions.
Candidate should have passed minimum class X.
No upper age limit
- Application fees : INR 1000, For foreign nationals & NRIs : USD 70.
- Tuition fees : INR 5,000, For foreign nationals & NRIs : USD 85 for 3 Months
- Fill and Submit the Online Application form on the website page https://mgmu.ac.in/admissions/faculty/MAHAGAMI.html
- Applicants will be asked to appear for an Interview