Certificate in Filmmaking
The Certificate Program is specially designed for students who have already passed 12th and want to join the film industry. You will learn essential industry relevant skills from current Film and TV & Advertising Industry professionals, and gain the knowledge and experience to further your career and launch into the industry with confidence.
Eligibility and Admission
- Eligibility: 10+2/ Equivalent
- Fees: 50,000/ + University Fees
- Duration: 6 months (Regular)
- To offer the young aspiring film professionals an interdisciplinary and dynamic milieu, where they can develop comprehensive and critical awareness of all aspects of film making.
- To develop strong and independent
- To provide the fundamental aesthetic values of the art of cinema
- To provide a platform for the showcase of their art.
- Compulsory Short Film Project
- Master class by renowned Directors, Technicians, Artists and Industry Experts
- Chance to participate in Feature Film Production with Graduation Students
• Basic in lighting for films & Theatre
• Basics of Sound Designing
• Basic of Editing
• Basic of DI & Colourist
• Basic of Acting for Film
• Basic of VFX & Animation
• Basic of Carpentry & Set Designing
• Basic of Costume Designing
• Basic of Make-up Artist
• Basics of Screenplay writing
- After successfully completing the Program student will be able to work in a professional setup as an entry level professional/assistant.
For more details contact
Prof. Jaee Kadam
Email: [email protected]