Certificate Course in pottery and ceramic
The aim of the program is to generate skilled persons with advanced knowledge and understanding of pottery design, problem solving and transferable skills; ability to think creatively and innovatively with advanced skills to pursue a career as entrepreneur in a competitive pottery design sector.
- To enable students to classify different types of clay turning tools .
- To enable students to describe clay material, and application of different clay .
- To enable students to compare and contrast different types of yarn.
- To enable students to categorize different methods of pottery work
Faculty- Social Science and Humanities
Department– Department of pottery and ceramics
Program– Certificate Course in pottery and ceramic
Duration- 1 year
Examination Mode– Annual
Mode of study- Full time
Medium of instruction– English
Intake – 10
Registration – 1500
Course Fees- 45000
- Classroom lectures using audio-visuals
- Workshops-group discussions, debates, presentations
- Guest lectures
- Laboratory-work/Field work
- Industry visit
- Group projects
- Project work
- Project Exhibition
- pottery show