Join MGM University for UG/PG Programs – 2022-23mgmu
MGM University, Aurangabad, was established as a self-financed state university in 2019. However, most of its constituent colleges inherit a rich legacy of over 37 years of imparting quality education. Founded on the values and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, the university focuses on developing professionally successful and socially responsible citizens through an education system that binds technology with humanity. The futuristic curriculum, world-class infrastructure, advanced research facilities, and stellar placement record of the university are the major points of attraction for students seeking higher education from all over India and overseas.
The University has started the admission process for the academic year 2022-23 for graduate and postgraduate programs in various fields such as engineering and technology, basic and applied sciences, management and commerce, social sciences, Design, Law, and performing arts. It has introduced a number of programs in emerging fields that develop students for new-age careers. For instance, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, Data Science, Biosciences, Stem Cell, Cancer Biology, and Tissue Engineering, Food Technology, Film, Digital Media and International Journalism, Interior Designing, Fin-tech, and several others.
Admission to the constituent colleges of the University is based on the Entrance Exam – MGMU-CET 2022 and the test scores of stipulated State-level and National level entrance exams are accepted for admission.
The entire admission process, step-by-step, for the benefit of the students is provided below:
SUBMIT ADMISSION FORM
- Go to the MGM University website: https://mgmu.ac.in/
- Based on your choice and applicable eligibility criteria, apply for Engineering or any other University programs
- Fill in the required details in the admission form (personal details, educational information)
- Fill in entrance exam details
- Upload scanned copies of documents as specified
- Make an online payment of INR 1500 towards Application for Admission and MGMU-CET 2022 using your preferred mode of payment.
- Submit and download the application form
- Await Merit List announcements
- Complete Admission formalities and pay the requisite fees.
Entrance Test for University Admission
It is mandatory to appear on the MGMU-CET 2022 or certain other entrance tests for admission to the constituent colleges of the University.
Entrance Tests for Engineering Programs
Students seeking admission in engineering and technology programs in Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC), School of Engineering and Technology and University Department of Information Communication Technology (UDICT) at MGM University may obtain admission via MGMU-CET 2022 or any other entrance tests stipulated for admission for 2022.
The schedule for MGMU – CET 2022 for Engineering and Technology programs: 24 June 2022.
Entrance Test for All Other MGMU Programs:
MGMU-CET 2022 is mandatory for admission (and specified entrance tests that are valid for purposes of admission in 2022).
MGMU-CET 2022 is scheduled for all other UG and PG programs: 24 June 2024.
How to apply for MGMU-CET 2022:
- Go to the link: https://mgmu.ac.in/admissions
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Fill in your contact details, state, and city
- Select the program type – UG/PG
- Select program
- Enter captcha
Now Entrance Registration form 2022 will open
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Fill in the required details
- Pay MGMU-CET 2022 fees INR 1500
- Submit the form
- Await intimations on your registered email and phone
In case of any assistance, please speak to our Admission Counsellor: + 91 9067612000
In case you need any help, please contact on: +91 9067612000