MGM Centre for Entrepreneurship DevelopmentVaibhav K
ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITIES IN MGM UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
Organizing weekly innovation challenges, entrepreneurship awareness camps, e-week, FDPs, ideation fests, tinker camps, entrepreneurship speaker series, field trips and an annual international entrepreneurship conference, industrial visits.
1.Helping students to implement their ideas in all stages, i.e. Inspiration, ideation, initiation, incubation, investments, internationalization, sustainability.
2.To create a foundation of academic learning in the field of entrepreneurship to acquaint students with concepts and also its applications.
3. Inculcating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit on the campus through various activities and campaigns.
4. Serving as a catalyst for entrepreneurship.
5. Workshops on various topics of entrepreneurship.
6. serving as a catalyst for entrepreneurship.
7. Wallpapers by students and mentors in each college, department.
8. Idea conference.
9. Institutional Network with Various Departments, Ministries.
10. Entrepreneurship Library.
11. Project Reports.
12. Industry Mentors Committee.
13. Faculty Empanelment.
14. Creating Social Media Pages of This Centre for Updating Knowledge and News Regarding Entrepreneurship.
15. Exhibition of products by students with competitions.
16. Entrepreneurial activity for students in-house, as per requirements of the campus.
17. Speaker series.
18. Networking events.
19. Student-led initiatives. Products and Business Ideas.
20. MGM Innovation Awards.
21. Access to Strong Community of Like-Minded Teams and Individuals.
22. Entrepreneurs Club.
23. Creating Anges Investors for Startups.
24. To Foster Innovation and Create Entrepreneurial Culture In The Institution.
25. Success Stories Series, Of Entrepreneurs on Regular Basis.
26. Webinars on Various Topics
27. International, National, Conferences.
28. Women Technology Park.
29. Identifying Industries for Internship as per the Need and Interest of the Students.
30. Courses and Updates of Whatsapp, Emails and Telegram
31. Marketing Support for Products.