A Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass communication from a recognized university is always a promising career option opening doors to a variety of fields in the professional industry and education. For students aiming to pursue Doctorate & Master’s degree prove to be a perfect platform.
- Duration: Two Years (4 Semesters)
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- Any graduate from recognized university & college
- The candidate must secure aggregate of 40% or equivalent grades in UG program
- Common Entrance Exam (Current Affairs) will be conducted on 16th May, 2020 prior to admission
|Per Year Fees||One Time Charges – University Fees|
|Tuition Fee||Exam Fee||Insurance & Aid||Registration Fee||Eligibility Fee||University MIS Fee||Sports Fee|
|40,000 + University Fees||5,000||500||1000||5,000||2,500||1,000|
- Choice based curriculum
- Credit based learning
- Practical integrated learning
- International & National seminars
- Informative workshops
- Guest lectures by eminent professionals
- Guaranteed placements
M.A. (Mass Comm. & Journalism.) is a two year programme comprising of four semesters with mandatory Internship, projects and dissertation.
The Master’s program at MGM is comprehensive of theory combined with extensive practical that prepare students for the industry.
Students are prompted to prepare radio documentaries, video documentaries, television news assignments, print assignments, etc.
Students also get opportunities to pursue a 45 day internship at a variety of media agencies during the course of their Studies to gain practical industry experience.