Master of Arts in English is a two-year postgraduate programme that deals with the study of English Literature and Language across the world. It equips the students with analytical and critical thinking skills to produce original insights in scholarly academic writing and discourse.
A Master’s degree in English from a recognized university is always a promising career option opening doors to a variety of fields in the professional industry and education. For students who aim at pursuing Research and work as academicians or become a creative artist, prove to be a perfect platform.
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- Bachelors from recognized university
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% or equivalent grades from recognized university
- Proficiency in English language
- Direct Admissions on Merit basis
- Provisional Admissions start from May 2021
- LOCF curriculum
- Subject centric and skill oriented learning
- International & National seminars
- Informative workshops
- Guest lectures by renowned authors, academicians and industry professionals
- Grooming personality of the students
- Projects and hobby clubs
- Writers Web Club
M.A. (English) is a two year programme comprising of four semesters with mandatory projects and dissertation.
Research is an important aspect of the programme that helps the students to develop their understanding and facilitate their learning. The Students learn to consider sources of information and evaluate the nuances of meaning and authenticity of the language and its impact. Topics of study often include in-depth analysis of the origins and etymology of the language as well as its global impact.
- Content Writer
- High School Teacher
- English Language / Literature Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- Copy Editor
- Technical Writer
- Lecturer / Speaker
- Instructional Designer etc.
- BPOs and KPOs
- Media, and Entertainment
- Corporate- Writing
- Advertising and Public Relations