Knowledge Resources Center Timing:
Working Days Monday to Saturday
Working Timing 09:30 am to 05:00 pm
Reading Room Time 09:30 am to 08:00 pm
During PL & Exam period the KRC will function 24×7 (Sunday to Saturday)
Knowledge Resources Center Committee
|1||Dr. Vilas Sapkal, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Ashish Gadekar, Registrar, MGMU||Registrar|
|3||Dr. H. H. Shinde, Dean, Faculty of Engg. & Tech.||Member|
|4||Dr. Vijaya Deshmukh, Director, IOM&R||Member|
|5||Dr. S. C. Tamane, HOD, UDICT||Member|
|6||Dr. Sanjay Harke, Director, IBT||Member|
|7||Dr. Sagar Mohite, Director, IHM||Member|
|8||Mr. B. D. Pentewar, CF&AO||Member|
|9||Ms. Vijaya Ahire, JNEC||Member|
|10||Mr. S. B. Harkal||Member-Secretary|
Professionals staff of Knowledge Resources Center (KRC)
|Sr. No||Name of Staff Members||Designation|
|1||Mr. S. B. Harkal||Librarian, KRC-MGMU|
|2||Mr. G. D. Sagre||Librarian, MGMU-IOMR|
|3||Dr. R. S. Wadalkar||Librarian, MGMU-DR. GYP|
|4||Dr. B. D. Damawale||Librarian, MGMU-CJMC|
|5||Mr. V. S. Mangnale||Librarian, MGMU-IBT|
|6||Mrs. S. S. Mathdevaru||Librarian, MGMU-IHM|
|7||Mrs. U. T. Ingole||Librarian, MGMU Fire Engg.|
Knowledge Resources Center Rules and Regulations
1. Book Transactions timings will be 9.30 am to 05:00 pm.
2. The KRC Reading Room will be open for 365 days (Excluding Sunday and Govt.
3. The Reading Room will be open for 24 hrs during preparation leave (Exam Duration)
in both semesters. (In regular days Reading Room timing 09:30 am to 08:00 pm.)
4. Identity Card and dress code must be followed while entering in the KRC.
5. Bio-metric attendance is compulsory for all students & staff while entering in the KRC.
6. Mobile is strictly prohibited in the KRC premises
(Reading Hall, Issue-Return Counter & Stack Area)
7. Newly joined staff/visiting staff submits membership form to Librarian.
8. Two books per week will be issued to every student from Circulation section against
9. In each term three books to FE students and two books for SE, TE, and BE students are
Issued from Boo-bank section.
10. From Reading room section, the books will be issued on KRC card for same time
11. Maximum 10 books will be issued to the staff members
11. Only 2 books are issued to the visiting staff
12. The staff members & visiting staff can keep the KRC books only for one term.
13. Open access will be given to all students and staff in the KRC.
13. If a book is lost by any student, the students has to pay 1.5 times price of the book lost
Plus ﬁne for the delay till date or Replacement with new book with latest edition plus
ﬁne for the delay till replacement.
14. If a book is lost by any staff, the staff has to pay 1.5 times price of the book lost or
Replacement with new book with latest edition.
15. In case of delay in returning book from Circulation & Book-bank section, ﬁne will be Rs. 01/- per day per book for one week, after one week ﬁne will be Rs. 05/- per day per book for the students. From Reading Room section if students have not returned book on the same day, the ﬁne will be collected equal to the cost of books, by adding Rs. 10/- per day per book.
16. The Suggestion Box is available for students and faculty in the KRC.
17. Keep the silence in the KRC premises.
Knowledge Resources Center
Services & Facilities
|Sr. No||Knowledge Resources Center Services & Facilities|
|1||Home Lending Service
(2 book for one week) (10 books for Faculty for 6 months)
|2||Book Bank Facility to all students|
|3||Reading Room Facility|
|4||Reference services (Reference books & sources will be provide)|
|6||Inter Library Loan service (by DELNET)|
|7||Digital Library, Internet facility and MOOCs Center are available|
|8||NPTEL Video lectures are available for 930 online courses|
|9||Institutional registration on NDLI|
|10||Library automation by JUNO ERP Systems|
|11||OPAC/Book Search facility available in Students & Faculty ERP login|
|12||Separate KRC Web page for user awareness|
|13||Online Repository of back question papers (on library website)|
|14||Anti Plagiarism Software (Ouriginal-URKUND) available|
|15||24 Hours Library reading facility during PL & Exam duration|
|16||Tea/Coffee & free Snacks facility during PL & Exam duration|
MGMU KRC-Knowledge Resources Center
(Print Resources Holding)
|Sr. No||Institutes/Depts.||No of Titles||No of Volumes||Print Journals||Ref. Books||No of Computers|
|11||MGMU Depts. (In process/ PO sent)||206||1009||20||–||–|
Subscribed Electronic Resources
- Taylor and Francis ESS E-Journals Package (1076 E-Journals)
- DELNET (Developing Library Network)
- Springer link (for Engineering E-Books) (10,141 E-Books)
- NPTEL Video Lectures (IP Based)
- N-LIST Electronic Resources
- Elsevier’s Science Direct
7 ESS SAGE Publishing full text E-Journals Package
Abstracting Electronic Resources (Subscription Under Process)
- ASME Digital Collections (American Society for Mechanical Engineers)
https://asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/ (Sub. Under Process)
- ASCE (American Society for Civil Engineers)
https://ascelibrary.org/ (Sub. Under Process)
- Springer link for E-journals
https://link.springer.com/ (Sub. Under Process)
Open Access Electronic Resources
- Shodh Ganga (A reservoir of Indian Thesis) (3, 48,428+ Ph. D. Theses in digital form)
- Shodh Gangotri (Repository of Indian Research in Progress) (8,352+ Final Synopsis)
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations- OTAD (6,191,206+ Theses and Dissertations)
- National Digital Library of India
ndl.iitkgp.ac.in (Open Access)
- CSIR-NISCAIR E- journals (19 Highly Cited and Indexing Journals & Magazines)
nopr.niscair.res.in (Open Access)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (12280+ E-Journals)
doaj.org (Open Access)
- NPTEL Online Courses
nptel.ac.in/course.php (Open Access)
- GATE Preparation (Old GATE Question papers with solutions)
https://gate.nptel.ac.in/index.html (Open Access)
- Directory of Open Access Books (50,505 academic peer-reviewed books
- Spriger Open Access E-Journals, E-book etc.
- Science Direct Open Access E-Journals (1,100+)
- IEEE Open Access Articles (1,00,000+ Articles)
- Epg- Pathashala (Post graduate course, 22000+ E-Content)
- SWAYAM PRABHA (32 Free DTH Channel)
- Indian Academy of Science
- Project Gutenberg 60,000+ E-books
- E-Pustakalay (10,000+ E-book in Marathi, Hindi and English Language)
- Scientific Research E-Journals (Open Access scientific research e-journals)
- Open Access E-books of UGC
- १९७१ पासून मुलांचे आवडते मासिक आता मोफत ऑनलाइन उपलब्ध
Citation and Integrated Databases (Subscription Under Process)
- SCOPUS Preview Journals list
- Web of Science Search Journals
- EBSCO Database
OURIGINAL/URKUND PDS/Anti Plagiarism Software
The Ministry of Education, Govt. of India has initiated a programme “ShodhShuddhi” which provides access to Plagiarism Detection Software (PDS) to all universities/Institutions in India since Sept 1, 2019.
MGM University Aurangabad has been got web based access of OURIGINAL/URKUND PDS/Anti Plagiarism Software and all Ph. Guides can get access of this PDS software to avoid duplication in the research by Librarian.
E-BOOKS PUBLISHED BY UGC
- UGC Annual Report
- UGC Reports
- UGC Other Publications