Vision of the Department
To develop GREAT technocrats and to establish centre of excellence in the field of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Global technocrats with human values
- Research and lifelong learning attitude,
- Excellent ability to tackle challenges
- Awareness of the needs of society
- Technical expertise
Mission of the Department
- To provide good technical education and enhance technical competency by providing good infrastructure, resources, effective teaching learning process and competent, caring and committed faculty.
- To provide various platforms to students for cultivating professional attitude and ethical values.
- Creating a strong foundation among students which will enable them to pursue their career choice.
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates will be prepared
- To cultivate the skills & attitude required to pursue career choices in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, allied fields and be able to contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
- For deep insight in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering concepts, mathematical, scientific and multidisciplinary engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and pursue higher studies.
- With good scientific and engineering knowledge in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering so as to comprehend, analyze, design and develop products and solutions for the real life problems.
- To exhibit professional attitude, effective communication skills, leadership roles, project management and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context
- To continue professional and personal development with awareness of excellence and the life-long learning.