The course follows syllabus prescribed by the UGC and offers Core papers, Generic Electives. Skill Enhancement Courses, Ability Enhancement Courses along with Projects and Internships.
The program aims at inculcating all the necessary skills required to compete as a professional photographer among the students. The students after completing the course can directly be absorbed into the field and serve the society with their acute knowledge of photo aesthetics and visual grammar.
Duration: Three Years (6 Semesters)
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board
- The candidate must have secured minimum 40% or equivalent grades from recognized board
- Proficiency in English language
- Direct Admissions on Merit basis
- Provisional Admissions started
|Per Year Fees||One Time Charges – University Fees|
|Tuition Fee||Exam Fee||Insurance & Aid||Registration Fee||Eligibility Fee||University MIS Fee||Sports Fee|
|80,000 + University Fees||5,000||500||1000||5,000||2,500||1,000|
- Choice based curriculum
- Credit based learning
- Practical integrated learning
- International & National seminars
- Informative workshops
- Guest lectures by eminent professionals
- Guaranteed placements
B.A. (Hons) Photography is a three year program comprising of six semesters with mandatory Internship and projects in the respective elective areas of specialization.
The program prepares students in following fields:
- Wedding Photography
- Tabletop Photography
- Wildlife Photography
- Galmour Photography
- Landscape Photography and many more
The experts from the field of photography guide and expose students to the diverse specialization in the field while hands on experience enhance their photography skills and creativity that is the core for success in the field.