The Graduation Program Designed by Film Industry stalwarts will immerse you in every aspect of practical filmmaking, from the creative to the technical. You will learn essential industry-relevant skills from current Film and TV & Advertising Industry professionals, and gain the knowledge and experience to further your career and launch into the industry with confidence.
Qualify with BA (Hons) in Filmmaking in 3 years.
Our intensive, full-time program covers all the key disciplines of filmmaking.
Duration: 3 Years (6 Semesters)
Eligibility and Admission Procedure:
Eligibility: 10+2 / Equivalent
Internship: Compulsory for 12 weeks
Annual Fees: Rs.150000 per year + University Charges for following Programs:
- Film Direction & Script writing
- Cinematography& DI
- Film Editing& DI
- Sound Design& Music Production
- VFX & Animation
Annual Fees: Rs.75000 per year + University Charges for following Programs:
- Acting for Films
- Product Design and Art Direction
- To offer the young aspiring film professionals an interdisciplinary and dynamic milieu, where they can develop comprehensive and critical awareness of all aspects of film making.
- To develop strong and independent “Film Professionals”
- To provide the fundamental aesthetic values of the art of cinema
- To provide a platform for the showcase of their art.
- Compulsory 1 Short Film Production in every semester
- Master class by renowned Directors, Technicians, Artists and Industry Experts
- Feature Film Production, Release and Marketing Process compulsory for every student
- After successfully completing the Program student will be able to work in a professional setup as first/ second assistant
- Students will be able to join Television channels, OTT platforms, corporate companies in media & entertainment business as content creator/ director/ technician etc.
For more details contact
Prof. Jaee Kadam
Email: [email protected]