Dr Rashmi Jaybhaye
Research Area:American Literature, India Writing in English, British Literature, Feminism, Marginality, softskills
1 Anita Nair’s Ladies Coupe:A Journey of Female bonding,(23-30)Thematics, Journal of Indian Literature,ISSN-2231-4865
2 Portrayal of karuna as New woman is shobha De’s socialite Evening (107- 109)New Voices,Volume-II, Issue-II, ISSN- 2231-3249
3 Marginalization of parvati in Namita Gokhale’s Himalayan Love story (45-48) Volume-I,Issue-10,ISSN-2320-5075
4 Exploring Marginality in Manju Kapur’s “Difficult Daughters” (7-12) Indian Literature And Culture Today, Volume IV, Issue -10,ISSN-2395-3721
5 Projection of New Woman In Shobha De’ sisters (43-53), Bulletin of Indian Society and Culture, Volume IV, Issue-12 ISSN-2395-3748
6 Mohan to Mahatma: Transformation of an Ordinary Boy Towards Self actualization ‘Epitome International Journal Of Multidisciplinary Research vol. 5, issue 12, ISSN: 2395-6968
7 Human values and soft skills development in curriculum of technical education, Epitome International Journal Of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol. 5, Issue 11, November 2019, ISSN: 2395-6968
- Presented a paper entitled “The Image of New women in the novels of Shobha De” at International seminar on “Rewriting Marginalities: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Literature” organized by Dept. of English Dr. BAMU on,24-26 Feb. 2010.
- Presented a paper “Encoding and Decoding Nonverbal communication” at the “Confluence”- Second Annual International Seminar on “Teaching and learning of ESL in Technical education: overcoming the odds” on 26 Feb.2011. Organized by Tulsiramji Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering And Technology, Nagpur.
- Presented a paper entitled “Anita Nair’s Mistress: A critical study of Marginalization of Women” at International seminar on” Dimensions of literature and Journalism History Ideology and culture” on 27-28 July 2015 organized by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Chair, Dept of Mass Communication & Journalism, Dr. BAMU
- Presented a paper entitled “Objectification Of Women “in International Conference on “Women In 21 st Century: India And Abroad” organized by MGM College of Journalism And mass-Communication, MGM University On 7-8 March 2020
1.Presented a paper entitled “A critical Reassessment of TehminaDurrani’s Fiction:A Feminist Approach” in a National Seminar on ‘History, politics and Nation’ organized by Dept. of Eng. Shri Muktanand Arts, Commerce and Science college , Gangapur on 29-30 Dec.2011.
2.Presented a paper entitled “Reassessing Marginality In Arundhati Roy’s God of small things” in a National Seminar on “Nations and Narrations” organized by Dept of English Dr. BAMU on 20-22March. 2012.
- Presented a paper entitled “Amrita Pritam’s Rasidi Ticket :An Assertion of Self” ” in a National Seminar on “New trends in Literary studies :Teaching and research” organized by Rafia Zakiria centre for Higher learning and advanced Research on 25-27,November,2012
- 4. Presented a paper entitled “Cultural assimilation in Jhumpa Lahiri’s Namesake” ” in a National Seminar on “Post- Modernism, culture, texuality and historicity” organized by Dept. of English Dr. BAMU on 21-23, February 2013
5 Presented a paper entitled “Women protagonists and their psycho dynamics in Anita Nair’s Ladies Coupe” ” in a National Seminar on “New Literatures in English” organized by Dept. of English Dr. BAMU on 17-18 February2014
Dr. Namdev K. Suryawanshi
Research Area: Indian English Literature, Popular Literature, Research Methodology
- Nourishing Culture and Traditions in the fictional work of Anita Rau Badami and Rohinton Mistry in Literary Endeavor- An International Journal of English Language, Literature and Criticism ISSN:0976299X Volume V Issue 4 (October 2014), Page no. 62-65.
- The Practice of Zoroastrianism in Rohinton Mistry’s Such a Long Journey in Role of Language and Culture in Society ISBN: 978-81-924191-3-8 edited by Mrs. P. Vasundhara Rao (December 2014), Page no. 116-117.
- Traces of Socio-Political Realities of India in Indian Fictional Writings: A Comparative Study in Contemporary Discourse ISSN: 09763686 Volume 8 Issue 2 (July 2017), Page no. 103-108.
- Internet and Social Media: The Tools of Cultural Transformation in Ajanta- An International Multidisciplinary Quarterly Research Journal ISSN: 2277-5430 Volume VIII Issue I (January-March 2019), Page no. 115-118.