MGM University offers professional Undergraduate education in the field of Interior Design. The objective of these program is to inculcate in the students the aptitude and skills to work as professionals in various functional areas of Interior Industry.
B.F.A. Interior Design program provides opportunities to boys and girls, a learning pathway in the field of Interior and Design. It nurtures the personal creativity of the students, and encourages innovations in design thinking to develop as an autonomous learner, thinker and practitioner. It will also motivate the students to develop intellectual and critical thinking in their work through rigorous enquiry, evaluation and application.
Annual Art Exhibition of MGM Fine Art -Interior Design, where students get a platform for understanding the design process from concept to creation. This Art Exhibition is the wonderful way for the student to show their talent and enthusiasm for their future careers in the Interior industry. Our Students also get to learn the product development stages and marketing through MGM. The students of MGM Fine Art -Interior Design are fortunate to have special training in the Institute itself as it serves greatly to explore their practical knowledge.
- 3 Year Degree Program : 6 Semesters.
Criteria for passing the examinations and Award of Degree
(a) Practical examinations, internships, industrial training, projects, seminars, and End Semester Examination (Theory papers) shall be individual head of passing.
(b) A student must obtain minimum 40% marks in each head of passing.
(c) The student must obtain 45% marks out of the total aggregate marks prescribed for the odd and even semesters of the said year.
The degree shall be awarded on fulfilling the credits and criteria of all four semesters of the programme.
- Application fees : INR 1000, For foreign nationals & NRIs : USD 70.
- Tuition fees : INR 100000 Per year, For foreign nationals & NRIs :USD 1300 Per Year.
- Click on Apply now and complete the admission process.
- Application and practical oriented syllabus
- Well equipped laboratories with latest Machinery and Software
- Active learning methods like- Project, Case Studies, Presentations and Practical Assignments
- Wi-Fi enabled environment to assist student and faculty round the clock
- Active participation of student at National level competitions
- An ideal blend of curricular and extracurricular activities
- Guest Faculty of National and International experts
- Dedicated training and placement support
- Regular counseling / Mentoring for students
- Meditation sessions for student’s fitness and to increasing the concentration in studies
- Study Tours
- Annual Art Exhibitions
Bachelor of Fine Art -Interior Design is a three year program comprising of six semesters and credit based programs. Final year curriculum encourages student’s active learning through specialization, Research and project dissertation, Exhibition, Industrial visit, and Internship.