The program is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading hospitality, travel and airlines recruiting companies. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process. This course prepares the candidate for the most glamorous profession in the aviation industry and helps one in becoming a trained cabin crew & Ground Staff professional with domestic & international airlines. This course also gives global opportunity to students in the tourism and hospitality industry which are among the fastest growing sectors of employment in the world.
The minimum eligibility for this course would be HSC in any stream (12th Std.) or its equivalent, passing with a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate (35% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State)
Fees : 65,000/- Per Year + University Fees
- The course structure of the given BBA in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Studies program is designed keeping in view the basic objective stated above. Consequently certain essential features of such model program structures would be:
- This course is designed with a global perspective in terms of course structure, teaching methods and technology integration.
- This course focuses on providing quality education and developing students for change in socially responsible tourism.
- By gaining a holistic view of the tourism & hospitality industries through MGM IHM, students will master the skills necessary to help fill this need & position for an impactful career.
- This course provides an in-depth study about various departments of airlines as well as airports, hospitality an allied industry.
- The course equips the students with the skills, knowledge and professionalism required in the Aviation and Travel & Tourism industry.
- Duration: Three Years Full Time Program
- Pattern: Semester system
- Credit System: Choice Based Credit System
- Industrial Training Program
- National Study Tours which include visits to Industries, Industrial Exhibitions, Practical Laboratories
The program covers all the core subjects and additional subjects required to hone the skills demanded by the growing Aviation Industry. Upon successful completion of Aviation Degree students would:
- Understand and appreciate professional and ethical behavior of the aviation
- Develop Skills and knowledge to be a successful and valued employee of the aviation industry
- Develop written and verbal communication skills. Be computer literate and demonstrate ability to research information related to their aviation discipline
- Develop skills to knowledge of science and mathematics to their aviation
- Develop skills to research, analyze, interpret, and apply various