Master of Business Administration
Institute of Management & Research
The MBA programme has been designed to ‘transform’ the raw potential of the students so as to ‘empower’ them to handle varied situations in their professional and personal lives. This is accomplished through a two-year (full time) or three-year (part time) intensive MBA programme by scientifically nurturing cognitive, behavioural and affective domains of the students.
The two-year full-time and three-year part-time MBA programmes offer the following specializations:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Hospital Administration
- Media Management
- IT & HR
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Agri Business Management
- Information Systems
- Technology Management
- The candidate should have passed any graduation exam from recognized University, with min of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories)
- Should have valid score of any one of the MBA entrance exams to include MH-CET, CAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT only.
- Foreign students should have passed graduation and have a valid score of GMAT. They should also have proficiency in English Language.
Tuition Fee: INR 1, 25,000/- per year
The programme is progressed by imparting knowledge, skills and life skills through healthy and enriching interactions with teachers and colleagues. Our students are constantly encouraged to acquire knowledge and upgrade skills by making independent inquiry, participative learning, giving presentations, viva-voce, industrial visits and by attending several guest sessions. The students are exposed to the following co-curricular and extracurricular activities:
- Global Immersion programme in the final year
- Research component in each semester
- Sessions/workshops with faculties/experts from institutes of national and international repute
- Professor-in-practice to impart practical knowledge
- Mock Placement Sessions
- Case Discussions
- Scenario Building & Role Play Exercises
- Skill Enhancement Certificate Programmes
- Industrial Projects & Internships Support
- Adventure Club, Sports Club, Music Club etc.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at MGM Institute of Management & Research is either a two-year, full-time, four semester or three-year, six semester part time programme aimed at training graduates to become capable management professionals. Students are required to obtain 112 credits in core, domain specific open electives, skill enhancement courses, research work and fundamental courses. Students are awarded grades, SGPA and CGPA based on 10 points scale, a system which is internationally accepted.
On successful completion of the MBA programme, the students will be able to take up junior level managerial positions in the area of Marketing, HR Management, Financial Management, Production and Operations, Administration in Hospitals, Media Houses, IT Companies and Agri Business. The students would be able start their own ventures or promote their existing business. All those who are already employed, shall be able to enhance their performance and hence hold higher positions.