Master of Science (Computer Science) is a 2 – year full time program designed to develop student’s knowledge and expertise in Computer Science and prepare them for industry placement and research.
Any Science Graduate with Computer Science as one or all subject with minimum 50% marks(45% reserve category or equivalent examination with all subject passed.
Duration : Two year PG Course
Students are provided with opportunities to develop and enhance core capability in the field of computer science, research and development (R&D) and IT sector. In the course curriculum, students will learn MATLAB, Python and R programming languages. Well-equipped labs with high configuration system and software set-up for Practical work.
- Well-equipped Library and e-Library for students with various academics and research oriented books, journals, magazines
- E-yantra Robotic Lab setup for students
- Students will learn the Natural language processing techniques, Biometrics modalities, Steganography and Digital Watermarking, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Image Processing etc.
- Expert talks and seminars for students throughout the program
- Duration: Two Years, Full Time Programme
- Pattern: Semester System
- Credit System: Choice based Credit Systems, 160+ Credits
- Innovative Design Projects
- Design Industry internships
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Design Project
- National/International Study Tours which include Industrial visits, Industrial Exhibitions, Research Laboratories, Research Organizations as well as Institutes of National and International repute