MGM University offers professional education in the field of Fashion Design, Fashion Management, and textile. The objective of these program is to inculcate in the students the aptitude and skills to work as professionals in various functional areas of Fashion, Textile & Apparel Industry.
The M. Design Fashion Management program prepares student for a fashion management career in the domestic and international fashion industry by delivering an innovative and relevant fashion business curriculum.
This course provides inside knowledge of industry strategies and cultures on a global basis combined with a strong grounding in key business skills.
- 2 Years PG program : 4 Semesters
- Under Graduate in any discipline.
- Application fees : INR 1000, For foreign nationals & NRIs : USD 70.
- Tuition fees : INR 150000 Per year, For foreign nationals & NRIs :USD 1900 Per Year.
- Click on Apply now and complete the admission process.
- Choice based curriculum
- Credit based learning
- Application and practical oriented syllabus
- Well equipped laboratories with latest Software
- Active learning methods like- project, case studies, presentations and practical assignments
- Wi-Fi enabled environment to assist student and faculty around the clock
- Active participation of student at National level competitions, conferences
- An ideal blend of curricular and extracurricular activities
- Guest Faculty of National and International experts
- Dedicated training and placement support
- Regular counseling / mentoring for students
- Meditation sessions for student’s fitness and to increasing the concentration in studies
- Study Tours
Masters of Design (M. Des.) – Fashion Management is a two year program comprising of four semesters and credit based programs. Final year curriculum encourages student’s active learning through specialization, Research and project dissertation, on job training, Industrial visit, and Internship.