M.A. Social Management
Master of Arts in Social Management is a postgraduate degree program in the discipline of Social Work. This program provides practical and up-to-date qualification for leadership and management of tasks in social work, social education and social economics.It is designed for understanding and application of Management & Entrepreneurship theories & practices in the changing social eco-system. Its objective is to create job opportunities in the field of Social Work, Social Education and People’s Services. This unique program covers the study of Principles of Management, Household Management, Sustainable Family System, Social Relations Management, Social Organisations, Social Entrepreneurship& NGO Management, Theories of Social Service,Social Interventions, Budgeting and Financial Planning, Event Management, Social Media Management, Time Management, Human Resource Development in Social Services,Community Development, Methodology of Social Research, Use of Information Technology in Social Services and Project oncase studies in Social Services.
Eligibility & Admission
- Duration:2 years (4 semesters)
- Eligibility: Any Graduate with 45% of marks
- Admission: Online registration & Panel Interview
- Medium:Marathi &English
- Total Seats: 20
|Registration Fee (One Time)||Tuition Fee Rs.
|Eligibility Fee Rs.
(only First year)
|Exam Fee Rs.
|Other Charges Rs.
- Focus on Social aspects of Management Theories & Practices
- Specialized training of research in Social Work & People’s Services
- Theoretical knowledge with practical immersions
- Guidance from world-class experienced Faculty
- World-class infrastructure and learning facilities
- Disciplined and learning-oriented atmosphere
- Frequent guest lectures of experts in respective fields
- Global Exposure through International Empowerment Program
- Opportunity of global career with local relevance.
- Intensive knowledge with global approach
- Well-equipped research labs& library with global access
Scope and Opportunities
- Job opportunities in the files of Social Work and People’s Services
- Useful for deep research in Social Entrepreneurship andSocial Change
- Opportunities in the International Institutions for Research contributions
- Placement potential in the field of Research, Teaching & Consultancy services
- Job opportunities as Social Media Executive, Social Auditor, Management Trainee, Social Development Manager, Social Media Manager, Knowledge Manager, Project Manager, Social Welfare Executive, Social Media programmer, Event Manager etc.