Dr Jyoti Mohanty
Research Area: Research Methodology, English Pedagogy, Educational Psychology, Soft Skills.
1– A study of the Relationship between Creativity and Innovation in Teaching and Learning Methods towards Students Academic Performance at Private Higher Education Institution, Aurangabad. Educational Resurgence Journal Volume-3, Special Issue June 2021 ISSN 2581-9100, Impact Factor-1.53.
2– A Study of the Impact of online games on learning English Vocabulary by Engineering Students for an International Multidisciplinary half yearly research Journal,(Impact Factor- 4.361).
3-The Quality of Higher Education and the Student’s Perspective needs Professional support for International Research Journal of Commerce, Business and Social Sciences, (IRJCBSS) Pune.
4-A Study of Engineering Students’ Perception on the Importance of Soft-skills For Their Education and Employment for International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, (IJMR) Pune.
- Presented a Research Paper entitled “A Study Of Communication Skills Posses By The Teachers Teaching At Graduate Level In Aurangabad City” for International Conference On Current Issues In Educational & Social Sciences Organized By Department Of Education & Faculty Of Education Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Presented a Research paper entitled “Life Skill education- A challenge for teacher Educators in society” for 2nd International Conference On Changes And Challenges In Commerce, Engineering, Technology And Social Sciences Organized By International Association Of Academicians And Researchers, Pune.
- Presented a research paper entitled “Assessment of Technology Integration in Teachers” organized by the Department of Education, University of Mumbai.
- Presented a Research paper entitled “The Knowledge Revolution And The Role Of Teacher” for 2nd International Conference on Current Issues In Education And Social Sciences Organized By Department Of Education & Faculty Of Education Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Presented a Research paper entitled “The Effect Of Innovative Practices to Enhance the Creative Writing skill ability of Arts faculty students” for 3rd International Conference on Current Issues In Education And Social Sciences Organized By Department Of Education & Faculty Of Education Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
1-Presented a Research paper entitled “Women the Pioneer of Rural Development” for the National Conference on Rural Development: Challenges and Opportunities organized by Ajanta Prakashan Aurangabad.
2- Presented a Research Paper entitled “The writings of women in Indian Literature” for the National Conference on Multi-Culturalism in Literatures organized by M.S.P. Mandal’s Shivchattrapati College, Aurangabad.
3- Presented a Research Paper entitled “Teacher And Their Organizations As Agents Of Social Change In Context With Child Labor” for the National Seminar on Role of Teachers and Educational Institutions in Social Transformation organized by the center for educational and social development (CESD) Pune.
4- Presented a Research Paper entitled “Women Empowerment- Equal Rights Equal Opportunities “organized by J.K.Jadhav Arts, Commerce& Science Mahavidyalaya, Vaijapur, Aurangabad.
5- Presented a Research Paper entitled “Soft-Skills- A key contributor to success” organized by Rajarshi Shahu Institute of Management, Aurangabad.
6- Presented a Research paper entitled “A Study Of The Problems In Speaking English Of The Secondary And Higher Secondary Students Of The Rural Areas Of Aurangabad.” for the National Conference on Urban & Rural Development: Challenges & Opportunities(An Interdisciplinary Approach) Organized By Reena Mehta College Of Commerce and Management, Mumbai.
7- Presented a Research Paper entitled “The English Language and the Globalization” for National Conference on Recent Trends in Teaching & Research: Opportunities, Nature, and Features organized by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Arts and Commerce College, Nagesvan, Aurangabad.
8- Presented a Research Paper entitled “Assessment & Analyzing the usefulness of social media as a tool of communication” for one day National Conference on Media, Society & Culture organized MGM College of Journalism & Mass Communication.