Diploma Program in Translation Studies aims t developing the skills of translation. It also provides the students an insight into the problems of a translator and a practical Knowledge of a translator’s job.
Is Being a Translator a good career? Advantages of being a translator are numerous, and it is a very exciting job to do but it needs strong interpersonal skills to navigate the difference between cultures. Translation is also a very ancient job, which has helped nations to change their course of history.
Duration: One Year
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% or equivalent grades from recognized board.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Direct Admissions on Merit basis.
- Provisional Admissions start from April 2022
- Tuition Fees: Rs. 20,000 Rs/yr.
- Software Developing Companies
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Technical, Scientific literary or Business
- Educational Services: State, local and Private
- Travel and Tourism Sector
- Hotel Industry
- Airline Offices
- Export Agencies
- Radio Station
- Publishing Houses
- Research Organizations