Foundation Certificate in Kathak Dance – Level I (2 semesters)
Kala Adhar Kathak Pratham | कला आधार कथक प्रथम
- Candidate should have passed minimum class X.
- General aptitude to learn dance.
- Basic understanding to respond to rhythm, music and movement.
- Training system is an ideal blend of traditional Gurukul training and contemporary trends in education.
- The program helps the learner develop a physical and conceptual understanding of movement and its expressive possibilities.
- The curriculum facilitates introduction to the Indian Dance Heritage, history of the chosen dance form and symbols and metaphors with static and dynamic movements within a dance tradition.
- The learner is trained to create short dance narratives, understand body dynamics and blend concepts from theory and practice during the training program.
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Exam|
|Overview of Traditional Theatre||Practical exploration||Preparation of theatrical presentation||Project Submission / Performance|
|Total Credits : 10 credits|